Themes install in Moodle 3

Themes install in Moodle 3

di Veselina Jecheva -
Numero di risposte: 6

Dear colleagues,

I tried to install additional themes into Moodle 3, following the instructions from the site. As a result, the additional themes (Academi, Adaptable, Essential and Class) are listed and could be adjusted, but can't be selected from Theme Selector list.

What have I missed? Below is the screen from Themes topic from the site administration:

a

Thank you in advance!

Media dei voti: -
In riposta a Veselina Jecheva

Re: Themes install in Moodle 3

di Just H -
In riposta a Just H

di Veselina Jecheva -

Yes, but the themes I installed are not listed on the right and there is no "Change theme" button next to the theme (for example Essential)

di Mary Evans -

There are various versions of Moodle 3 which particular version are you referring to?

Moodle 3.0

Moodle 3.0.1

Moodle 3.0.2

Moodle 3.0.3

Moodle 3.0.4

Moodle 3.0.5

Moodle 3.0.6

Moodle 3.0.7

Moodle 3.1

Moodle 3.1.1

Moodle 3.1.2

Moodle 3.1.3

Moodle 3.1.4

In riposta a Mary Evans

di Veselina Jecheva -

Moodle version is 3.1.3 (Build: 20161114)

di Mary Evans -

OK...

Have you tried turning OFF the Detect Mobile Devices setting in:

Site Administration > Themes > Theme settings

If you do that then the list of themes installed on your Moodle site will show up. That is to say,  providing that they have been installed correctly, either manually, or automatically using the Moodle auto installer found in...

Site Administration > Plugins > Install plugins

And then after installing the themes, you updated the database on notification that these same themes were installed?

This may sound a little bit of a chore but this is what I need you to verify before I can report this as a BUG.

Thank you.

Mary

In riposta a Mary Evans

di Veselina Jecheva -

Dear Mary,

It works! After  turning OFF the Detect Mobile Devices setting in Themes Settings, the complete list of themes appeared and the additional themes could be selected already.

Thank you very much for your support! 

Have a nice day and a nice week! sorridente

Best,

Veselina