SCORM wont fill browser window

SCORM wont fill browser window

napisao/la Emily Gallichan -
Broj odgovora: 4

I've created an elearning file in Articulate Storyline - output SCORM 1.2.

Our Moodle is v3.0.3

The SCORM displays at full height in a full screen browser window in ScormCloud and when Articulate support have tested it.  However, when I upload to our Moodle, it doesn't display at full height and displays at a reduced size with lots of white space; making some of the slides with smaller text and more detail harder to read.  Screenshots attached.

Player settings in Storyline set to:

Browser size - Resize Browser to fill screen

Player size - Scale Player to fill browser window

Moodle is set to open in new window, not show course structure or activity name etc.

What's really odd is that the issue seems intermittent on our Moodle.  I uploaded the same file several days ago and experienced this issue, then made a change to text in the SCORM and re-uploaded - same settings in Storyline and on Moodle but it displayed full screen fine.  I've since had to further edit the course content and re-upload and we're back to the display issue.  I've tried countless times to reattempt again in case it decides to behave as expected but it keeps giving me the reduced size output. 

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Emily

Prilog Course in our Moodle.jpg
Prilog Course in ScormCloud.jpg
U odgovoru na Emily Gallichan

Re: SCORM wont fill browser window

napisao/la Sam Stevens -
On the second screenshot you are zoomed to 130%. I bet if you set them both to 100% zoom you find that they are the same.
U odgovoru na Sam Stevens

napisao/la Emily Gallichan -

Hi Sam

Thanks for your reply.  The Scorm Cloud set the zoom rate automatically though - presumably based on the output settings from the SCORM requesting that the player fill the browser window which was set to display full screen.

The issue has now been resolved.  We needed to change some CSS on our theme.

Thanks

Emily

napisao/la Alaukik Kotecha -

can you please tell us what chages in css you did to achieve full screen scorm.. Issues raised by you is common and we are also trying to get solution on it

napisao/la Salvatore DeMaio -
Hello, I am having the same issue can you give more detail on how you fixed it.  Where in the theme are these settings?  Thanks for any info you may have.