Q and A Forum of Advanced forums with Visible Groups

回應: Re: 回應: Re: Q and A Forum of Advanced forums with Visible Groups

by Guan Lin -
Number of replies: 0

Thanks for your replies. My question could not be solved by using the drop down list.

The setting of Visible Groups should allow each group to work in their own group and to see other groups. My question is that each group could not see other groups. More specifically, each group could see the Q of the other groups, but could not see other groups' replies when I use Q and A forum of the regular forum with the Visible Groups setting.  For example,

I set two group, A & B. Group A have three students (a,b, c). Group B have three students (x,y,z)

With Q and A Forum, "a" could see Q without doing anything and could see replies of "b" & "c" after "a" posts his/her reply. This part worked very well.

I would like to have Group B to see Group A's replies. However, Group B only could see Group A's Q without doing anything, but they could not see replies of "a", "b" & "c". Group B got the message "This is a question and answer forum. In order to see other replies, you must first post your answer."  in the Q and A Forum of Group A.

I wonder what I should do so that Group B could see Group A's replies.

Thanks~

Guan

Attachment group_QA_forum (2).png