Can"t pin 3 columns of blocks in middle of the homepage in Essential theme

Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: Can"t pin 3 columns of blocks in middle of the homepage in Essential theme

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Irith,

I am just testing this and find it hard to 'pin' the blocks in the places you want them to be.

However, I discovered that when dragging a block to the right hand block region (RTL = 'home-left'), you need to carry it right out of the window to the far right hand side,, then and only then will the area accept the block, but you have to wait until the shadow of the block clicks into place before you release the mouse button.

Hope that helps?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: Can"t pin 3 columns of blocks in middle of the homepage in Essential theme

by Irith Herman -

Sorry It doesn"t work.

screen

In reply to Irith Herman

Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: Can"t pin 3 columns of blocks in middle of the homepage in Essential theme

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

In that case try configuring the block itself. You can tell it where you want it to appear. Just make sure you configure it for all the cases that are in the settings. You should be able to see "Home Left" in the regions dropdown menu,

Hope this helps?

Once you get one block in you should be able to drag/drop the other blocks in too.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: תשובה ל: Re: Can"t pin 3 columns of blocks in middle of the homepage in Essential theme

by Irith Herman -
Thank you all

I tried again and again as well as in others sites and at the end it worked

Irith