2.8 - Download All Assignments/Graded

2.8 - Download All Assignments/Graded

by Paul Barrett -
Number of replies: 3

I have been tasked with downloading all graded assignments (ones which contain tutor feedback) from Moodle across our back history (which stretches a few years). This amounts to a tremendous amount of files.

At the moment, as deadlines pass and marks are awarded, I go into each course assignment submission space and download the graded assignment, once it has been uploaded by the tutor.

Is there any way of doing a 'mass' download; either across courses or across our entire historical categories?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paul Barrett

Re: 2.8 - Download All Assignments/Graded

by Jonathan Rider -

Paul -

I am surprised at not finding any responses to your query.

I have a similar issue and want to download all assignments (one file per student containing all their assignments) - currently I am aware only of the ability to download all assignments by assignment (meaning I can get a file with all students' assignments for that one assignment).

There must be a better way!

In reply to Jonathan Rider

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Have you looked at the portfolio feature?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Paul Barrett -

Although the plugin is available to us, I've been looking at the forums and there doesn't seem to be any information on how to 'export' multiple assignments using the Portfolio feature.

Are you able to offer any assistance, or do you know of a forum thread that has dealt with this query previously?