Mobile App

Re: Mobile App

by Juan Leyva -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Manday,

can you create a test user account so I can take a look? The user doesn't have to be enrolled in any course.

You can send me via private messages the credentials (if you are allowed/permitted to create tests accounts in your site of course)

Cheers, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Andy Hill -

Hi Guys

Yes i seem to be having this problem as well. I follow the instructions to customise the app but when i click build in phonegap i then use the QR code to download the app on my android device (Galaxy Note 6 edge) the app then installs and creates a shortcut but when opened all i get is a white screen and cant do anything with it.

I have even tried using MoodleMobile2 without editing and still happens.  Also another thing i change the icon and splash image with the correct size and file type and overwrite it but when i preview the new image in phonegap it still shows the original image.

Any idea's?

Thanks guys, Andy

In reply to Andy Hill

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Andy,

if you try your custom app in the browser it works? is not working only when you build it using Phonegap build?

Juan