Contribution: theme with customized logos per category

Re: Contribution: theme with customized logos per category

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 7
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Your theme appears to be missing some stylesheets? Did you forget to add them to your theme?

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Jordi Pujol-Ahulló -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Mary!

I don't think so. This theme inherits a lot of stuff from other themes. Maybe you find it due to this case?

Otherwise, which stylesheet are you considering is missing? In our test enviroment it works without any warning or so.

Thanks in advance!

Jordi

In reply to Jordi Pujol-Ahulló

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Well you have listed three sheets in your config.php but the style directory is empty.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Evans

by Jordi Pujol-Ahulló -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Yes!

It is becuase this theme inherits those from parents, as More theme does.

Am I making things wrong?

Thanks Mary!

Jordi

by Mary Evans -

I don't see anything like you have said, such as category images overwritten with text added in the this theme's settings page. I uploaded an image andadded some text. The image showed up but not the text, so I am not sure what to expect.

Which ever way something is missing. Are you sure you merged your changes before pushing to GITHUB?

Cheers

Mary

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Well, you are declaring urv, custom and core in your config.php as style sheets within this theme, but your style folder only actually holds urv.css and that is actually an empty file!

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by Mary Evans -

SNAP!!! LOL

In reply to Mary Evans

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

@Mary - LOL and I didn't even notice after posting mine that you already had!

@Jordi - well its not going to inherit urv.css anyway (which is just an empty file in your github), and maybe you are working on a different version, but on 2.8 or 2.9 I don't see a core.css file in any of the parent theme (I haven't looked further back than that). And no, they would not be declared there in config.php the way you have anyway - parent themes css files are inherited according to the parent config.php unless excluded the way you have excluded bootstrapbase>moodle and clean>custom. There is no need to declare them in the stylesheet list of your own theme.

'It is becuase this theme inherits those from parents, as More theme does.' - More only declares its own custom.css in its config.php