Moodle Administration Certificate

Re: Moodle Administration Certificate

by Jean-Michel Védrine -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Ronard,

No unfortunately this is not possible sad and the bad news is that it would be some work to add this new functionality to the certificate module. Why ? Because in a lot of places in the code it is assumed that the current connected user is identical to the certificate's user. So to do what you want, a developer would have to make changes to the certificate's code in several places.

Some month ago I had the idea to create a "certificate's report" that would act both as a user report so that each student could view and download all her (his) certificates (this would replace the "report_my_certificates" addon) but also as a course certificate so that teachers can view all certificates issued, download them (both individually and grouped in a zip archive) and also delete some or all of them.

But I was stopped in my work when I discovered that I could not make the teacher view or download students certificates without substantial changes to the certificate module. I am a teacher so I can't find the time to maintain a modified version of certificate and update it each time a new version of the certificate module is released. So I abandoned this idea of a certificate report.  Sorry.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)