Errors creating AICC activities

Re: Errors creating AICC activities

by Dan Marsden -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Kyle, 

MDL-49557 has just been fixed which might be the cause of this - it will be included in the Moodle release next week.

In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: Errors creating AICC activities

by Rob McCart -

I'm getting a similar error with Moodle 3.2.2+ (Build: 20170331). I'm trying to use an AICC zip file exported from Articulate Rise. I tried to attach but it's too big.

Debug info: Column 'identifier' cannot be null

INSERT INTO mdl_scorm_scoes (identifier,scorm,organization,title,parent,launch,scormtype,sortorder) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

[array (

0 => NULL,

1 => '38',

2 => '',

3 => NULL,

4 => '/',

5 => '',

6 => '',

7 => 1,

)]

Error code: dmlwriteexception

×Stack trace:

line 482 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown

line 1259 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()

line 1305 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()

line 293 of /mod/scorm/datamodels/aicclib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()

line 291 of /mod/scorm/locallib.php: call to scorm_parse_aicc()

line 165 of /mod/scorm/lib.php: call to scorm_parse()

line 121 of /course/modlib.php: call to scorm_add_instance()

line 161 of /course/modedit.php: call to add_moduleinfo()

×Output buffer: <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in <b>/var/www/html/moodle/mod/scorm/datamodels/aicclib.php</b> on line <b>277</b><br /> <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: stdClass::$title in <b>/var/www/html/moodle/mod/scorm/datamodels/aicclib.php</b> on line <b>280</b><br />

Thanks, Rob