SCORM Alerts

Re: SCORM Alerts

by Dan Marsden -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

If you're not grading you should be using the IMSResource instead of SCORM in Moodle - Captivate allows you to export the content this way too.

We have increased the timeouts since the original code landed which does appear to have decreased some of the problems around false-positivies but the code is here to stay in core. Feel free to change it in your own installations at your own risk if you want.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: SCORM Alerts

by Daniel Gleich -

I understand that SCORM packages with no grading option should be added as IMSResource instead of SCORM. However, the options for changing the appearance of a IMSResource are much more limited than those of the SCORM activity. In my case, I definetly want to hide the TOC, which somehow got only implemented into the SCORM activity:

https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=166171

I would also like to hide the frame for the IMSResource so that all a student sees is the actual content of the package. Until those functions are added to the IMSResource I'm constrained to use the SCORM activity.