Course, Starting and End Date

Course, Starting and End Date

by Antonio Beermann -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

please don't shoot me! I am not sure if this is the right place for such a small feature request/discussion

I am a moodle admin (have some moodlesites - biggest 2 are close to 10k courses and about 8k users) I searched the web via google and moodle.org for a long time, but didn't find any coments that gave me a proper answer, just other people like me searching for solutions. 

I am looking for a clean solution to eliminate old courses (school/university style) - I would prefer to have all courses set to a correct start date (which is technically possible) and a correct end date. Is there something on the roadmap - it seems for me like a tiny tiny feature / problem - so I ask myself why this is not possible - there should be a reason!?

sub-feature-request: make a complete course visible/invisible by those date-fields smile

Just do delete inactive courses is no option as we need some of them,

Just to delete a complete course-category is no option, too many categories with exceptions

Any ideas are welcome!

- even the small date-field for ending would be the best!

(I stopped adding every feature by myself to keep update-save smile

best regards

Antonio

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Antonio Beermann

Re: Course, Starting and End Date

by Elisabeth Schiessler -

No ideas so far?

We too would be very happy about a feature like this, even though we work on a much smaller scale.

thanks,

Elisabeth