mnet with manual enrollment

mnet with manual enrollment

per Greg Rodenhiser,
Number of replies: 2

Okay here's what I'm trying to set up, I'm really hoping this is possible.

I have two Moodle servers (v2.6), MoodleA and MoodleB.  I'd like our users to only log in directly to MoodleA (this uses LDAP), then have the ability to roam to MoodleB and self enroll into any of the courses in MoodleB (these are for student organizations).  This all works via MNET no problem.  However I'd really like whatever courses they self enroll into on MoodleB to show up in their My Courses list (or My Courses Block) on MoodleA.  I can't seem to find a way to have self enrolled actions from MoodleB show up in My Courses in MoodleA.  Is this possible?

Average of ratings  -
In reply to Greg Rodenhiser

Re: mnet with manual enrollment

per John Andrewartha,

If Moodle A is your gateway and all students start there then as admin you can do Netwok enrolment to remote Moodles.  Make sure the remotes are publishing the courses. Then on A Admin>>Networking>> Remote enrolments client. Choose student course and enrol.

Remote enrolments will then show on the student Home and courses list.

Average of ratings Useful (1)
In reply to John Andrewartha

Re: mnet with manual enrollment

per Sharon Strauss,

Hello,

I'm trying to do something similar to Greg. I'm confused on how your suggestion works. MoodleA users are self-enrolling into MoodleB courses. How does the MoodleA admin even know what Moodle B course to enroll MoodleA users in?