Google Chrome "Native Client is not allowed" on Site Policy Agreement

Re: Google Chrome "Native Client is not allowed" on Site Policy Agreement

by Richard Price -
Number of replies: 2

Matt, Try having a look at settings within:
chrome://flags/
- Chrome might be objecting to something that is embedded or included within a page/site...

Look for:

Native Client
 Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS
Enable Native Client for all web applications, even those that were not installed from the Chrome Web Store. #enable-naclEnable

In reply to Richard Price

by Matt Bury -
Picture of Plugin developers

I have Chrome (actually it's Chromium) set up with all settings on their defaults. Yes, I could probably fix it by going into Chrome's advanced settings but could any user do that?

They may also be scared off by the notice in Chrome/Chromium:

WARNING These experimental features may change, break, or disappear at any time. We make absolutely no guarantees about what may happen if you turn one of these experiments on, and your browser may even spontaneously combust. Jokes aside, your browser may delete all your data, or your security and privacy could be compromised in unexpected ways. Any experiments you enable will be enabled for all users of this browser. Please proceed with caution.
In reply to Matt Bury

by Richard Price -

Hi Matt, Yes I spotted the warnings. I do not know & have not played with group policy type settings for Chrome. Yes it would frighten off most users to go anywhere near any browser settings.

It seems to be becoming ever more difficult to keep things going without upgrading either stuck with an older browser with some modern sites, or the latest browsers with some older sites.

Any Idea what it is objecting to? (maybe an addon within the theme, course or blocks).