Evidence of raising achievement in schools?

Re: Evidence of raising achievement in schools?

by Val Brooks -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Miles,
Sorry I didn't get straight back to you - for some reason I couldn't get back into Moodle on Sunday and I was at work yesterday (I don't get the school holidays sad).

Anyway, many thanks for that information - can't wait to hear all about your analysis at Oxford.
I was worried sad you might ask about my assignment - can I wait until I see what grade it gets please? I am not a great writer (my background is in Maths) and I lack confidence in my ability to write. This particular assignment also has been very much my own personal experiences of VLEs and I'm comparing my own experience in distance online learning with that of how a VLE has been and might be used by the pupils and schools I work with. There isn't any real analysis going on as it wasn't intended as a piece of research but I certainly did want to put forward the proposal of using a VLE to extend the classroom and thereby having the potential to raise achievement. What I will be including in it though will be some screen shots of our VLE - so it was interesting to see your screen shots too - thanks for posting those.
Will let you know my result in due course!
Cheers
Val