Error message- Moodle 2.4 - "Sorry, but you do not currently have permission to do that (View activity report)"

Re: Error message- Moodle 2.4 - "Sorry, but you do not currently have permission to do that (View activity report)"

by sonia sonia -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, I confirm the problem because I have the same with the parent role in the mentees block, I can't acces to All Logs only acces to grade....any suggestions?, it's a bug?...any solution???

thanks in advance!

In reply to sonia sonia

Re: Error message- Moodle 2.4 - "Sorry, but you do not currently have permission to do that (View activity report)"

by Amen Ra -

Hi. I am having the same issue, students can't view their reports in Moodle 3.0. All attempts to change permissions are not working. Need a fix as this has been happening for years according to what I am seeing.

In reply to Amen Ra

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Your problem sounds a bit different from others in this discussion thread, since you mention it is regarding students. I suggest you start a new discussion about it, giving as much detail as you can about what you have changed on your site.