Moodle 2.2 - Windows - How to enable participants to upload documents themselves

Moodle 2.2 - Windows - How to enable participants to upload documents themselves

by J. S. -
Number of replies: 1

Dear all,

For a course at work we use Moodle 2.2.

It is a very interactive course and we would like our students to be able to upload articles etc whenever they want, freely (so it is not assignment).

Can you please tell me how this can be done? Because the only way we can make participants upload something themseleves now, is through posing an assignment.

We also don't want to assign them such a high role (so not participant, but for example manager or something like that) that they can delete something from the original course page etc.

I truly hope that you can help me.

Thank you so much in advance!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to J. S.

Re: Moodle 2.2 - Windows - How to enable participants to upload documents themselves

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi there. I think I answered you on your other thread wink You might like to consider the Forum or Database for this. Perhaps we could keep to just this one thread so as not to confuse people who are thinking of replying?