Could we have a Malay language (i.e., Bahasa Malaysia) as a new "Community Discussion (in other languages)" forum on https://moodle.org/course/ ?
See mockup, hint. hint.
The closest we have to the Malay language forum is the Indonesian forum, but as my fellow Malaysians and their Indonesian cousins will tell you, the two languages, although similar in many ways, are two distinct languages. Each with its own nuances.
Rationale for my humble international request:
(1) To share all things Moodle in the Malaysia's National Language, Bahasa Malaysia.
(2) To give other nationals a chance to witness our beautiful national language in action on education and technology matters.
(3) Malaysia has University Technology Mara which according to Moodle statistics, has the 6th largest base of users, with 418,000 users. http://myline.utm.my/myline (never mind that most of them would have graduated by now, new faces keep registering, so I am sure that their admins are very, very busy).
(4) Moodle is in use by many top institutions in Malaysia: Sunway University, Taylor's University, Curtin University, etc.
(5) It will bring the world closer, for you and for me and the entire human race.
(6) I can bring me closer to my fellow Malaysian suffere...erm, I mean, Moodlers, so that I can have teh-tarik, char kuey teow and nasi-lemak with them.
(7) My Made-in-Malaysia Moodle blog could really do with some serious traf...never mind that.