Track Certificate

Re: Track Certificate

by Jean-Michel Védrine -
Number of replies: 1

Hello Rudá

As you are using Moodle 2.6.1+, you ned to go to this page:

https://github.com/jmvedrine/moodle-block_verify_certificate/tree/MOODLE_26_STABLE

Click on the "Download ZIP" button on the right.

You will get a zip archive with a name like moodle-block_verify_certificate-MOODLE_26_STABLE.zip

Extract and rename the folder from "moodle-block_verify_certificate-MOODLE_26_STABLE" to just "verify_certificate" (verify that inside this folder you see db and lang subfolders and 5 files)

copy this "verify_certificate" folder in the blocks subfolder of your Moodle server (if there is already a verify_certificate folder, delete it before copying the new one) Connect as administrator and install as usual going to Site Administration Notifications.

Report any problem here.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Jean-Michel Védrine

Re: Track Certificate

by Manieer Chhettri -

Hi Jean,

I have made some changes mostly cosmetic to your plugin. Until today I hadn't seen your github link hence I just worked on the downloaded version from the forums.

I see this plugin hasn't been shared on the moodle community (or at least I can't find it!). Any plans of doing so? I am sure it will be quite handy if it was there in the plugin's db. I will now fork your github codes and share my changes as well.

Wondered if we could work together to share this to the plugin's directory. Let me know what you think. If not do you mind if I push this to the community with your original contribution copyright.

Many thanks,

M