My name is Nicole and I need to price out some moodle customizations. I have several features in mind some that I would like and others that I will need. I am looking for someone interested in taking on these tasks, I will pay, but I need estimated prices for each individual task. I want to add the following features to moodle 1.5 when a stable version is released. If it will make it cheaper these customized scripts dont have to be solely for me, you can sell them or what not. Here is a list of what I want:
- Tied SQL Databases between multiple moodle sites: I am planning on having a site that will have a different site per religion, so I need to have completely different moodle setups for all of these, but I want a member of one of the moodle sites to be able to access all of the moodle sites and only having to create one account.
- Billing System tied into Moodle new users: I want to charge members a monthly $3.00 fee, but my site is estimated to have a lot of members so I dont want to handle the billing on my own. I wanted a system that will charge the members $3.00 when they sign up for the site, and log all their information with the date they joined. I want to incorporate the billing information into the students administration panel as well as when they view their profile. I want them to have the ability to access a pay your bill page where they can pay their fee for months in advance, view their due date, and their account activity. I also want this system to send out emails when they are a few days from their due date, when they are past due and to suspend their account once they are 5 days past due. If their account is suspended I want all their courses and info stored, but I dont want them to be able to access the site. I want them to come on a page that says your account has been suspended please pay your membership fee of _____. I want their account to stay suspended for a period of 30 days after that I want their user info completely removed.
- Transcript: I want there to be a button on the students profile page and in their administration panel that will take them to their transcript. I want the students transcript to display the courses that they have completed as well as the percentage they got for that course, a grade letter, and how long it took them to complete the course. I want teachers to be able to access this information as well. I want teachers to have a link in their administration panel to mark that students have completed a course. When a teacher marks a student has completed the course the students information will be logged at that moment. I want students to have the ability to re-take courses, and I want to be able to edit transcript info as an administrator. I will be using gradebook_cdc that can be found on moodle.org for the gradebook if this makes a difference to writing this program.
- Certificate Feature: I want teachers to be able to offer certificates in a more effective way than the certificate module at moodle.org. I want something similar to the way certificates are done at universalclass.com but I dont want students to have to pay for these. I want teachers to be able to hand out certificates via email with the click of a button. I want the certificates to be emailed to students.
- Course Reviews: I want students that have completed a course with a 90% or higher on their transcript to be able to give a review on a course that other students can read. I want there to be stars next to the course name on a category listing, and the actual course information. If there are not any reviews I want there to be a bit of text that says, This course has not been reviewed yet, would you like to write one? I want a five star system where a student gets to evaluate the teacher, the course content, and overall quality, as well as I want them to be able to write an actual text review. The categories with stars will be averaged and displayed by the course with how many users have reviewed it. I want students to be able to click on the stars to read other students reviews.
- Emal Rules: I want the teacher to be able to change the welcome email message specific to that course, as well as be able to set specific emails to be sent out so many days after the student has enrolled. I want this feature to be similar to the one at universalclass.com as well.
Wow, thats a lot of stuffJ Like I said I would like an estimate on how much someone would charge to help me do these things. Please give me estimates specific to each feature so I can budget and choose which too keep and which to not keep. Please contact me at email@example.com