A couple of Newbie Questions

Re: A couple of Newbie Questions

by R Woody -
Number of replies: 0

I did find what seemed like it might be reference to this issue and added the state information, but no change.  The puzzling thing to me is that the table its self is not formating.  Here's the code with my code laid in the middle.  As I said, I get no errors,  it just is not even modifying the table by adding the column, must less posting the data.  This is pulled from edit.html (I also appropriately modified the edit.php and listed the state.php as "include once"  This is an important change for anyone using this in the states, so maybe someone else has already tackled this and can assist.  As I mentioned in my email, all the areas where this modification would normally present issues went off without a hitch.  This is basically a cosmetic issue in the admin, but it isn't correct and I'd like to finsh my task properly.  

Thanks in advance

<?php } ?>
<tr valign=top>
    <td><p><?php print_string("city") ?>:</td>
    <td><input type="text" name="city" size=25 value="<?php p($user->city) ?>">
    <?php if (isset($err["city"])) formerr($err["city"]); ?>
    </td>
</tr>

<tr valign=top>
    <td><p><?php print_string("state") ?>:</td>
    <td><?php

if (!$user->state and $CFG->state) {
        $user->state = $CFG->state;
    }

choose_from_menu ($STATE, "state", $user->state, get_string("selectastate")."...", "", "") ?>
    <?php if (isset($err["state"])) formerr($err["state"]); ?>
    </td>
</tr>
<tr valign=top>
    <td><p><?php print_string("country") ?>:</td>
    <td><?php

if (!$user->country and $CFG->country) {
        $user->country = $CFG->country;
    }

choose_from_menu ($COUNTRIES, "country", $user->country, get_string("selectacountry")."...", "", "") ?>
    <?php if (isset($err["country"])) formerr($err["country"]); ?>
    </td>
</tr>