Seeking Native Guide

Seeking Native Guide

by Tim Petersen -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

I'm not sure if this qualifies as asking for technical help or not?!

At this point I'm just looking for general thoughts on if moodle could be changed into the solution I need.  I want to play 20 question with some knowledgeable moodle users.

I am the father of a 11 year old non-verbal boy with autism, and we just bought him an iPad2.  Using a rapid prompting method he can correctly answer questions from a field of up to 6 answers.

The open-source community has been very helpful in the past with helping me develop little programs to encourage his learning.  I've seen a few apps out there already for the iPad & moodle.

One of the things I'm wondering is if there is a "general" use moodle app in the works, anybody know?

Also how hard would it be the "slim down" moodle's interface?

My general interest is to try in come up with a solution that allows for quick creation of multiple choice quizes.  With a companion App that has a bare-bones interface.

Please contact me if you have interest or ideas @: tj.petersen (a) gmail.com    [hiding from the robots]

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tim Petersen

Re: Seeking Native Guide

by Therese Ellis -

Hi Tim

Memory Lifter is great for quick quizes but not portable to iphone/ipad that I have found, even though it gives that impression in its blurb.

http://www.memorylifter.com/

I use this with some students unsure if there's an equivalent for moodle out there as am new to moodle.