Moodle documentation: FYC: Introduction to "Hardware and Performance" forum

Re: Moodle documentation: FYC: Introduction to "Hardware and Performance" forum

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi Howard

I'm stuck with dozens of Linux freaks somewhere on the border between Swiss mountains and virtual reality http://2011.lug-camp.ch/ (The pic was taken early in the morning, watch the person happily asleep in this electro smog.) The proper time to be philosophical. wink

On "nobody reads it": I hope you meant it as a provocation. Think of the amount of books written year after year. May be your comment is more valid for the junk the net produces, I sincerely hope that what we produce in docs.moodle.org does not belong to that category.

Then about people, who are incapable of working with Google: I say thank God, there is still some diversity in mankind. Imagine the day we all delegate our thinking to a giant machine called Google.

Let me quote Saint-Exupéry in "Nachtflug". I have only the German translation, hope somebody will post the original and an english translation.

"Wir handeln", sagte Riviere, "als ob es etwas gäbe, das das Menschenleben an Wert übertrifft...Aber was?"

"Vielleicht gibt es etwas anderes, Dauerhaftes, das es zu bewahren gilt? Vielleicht ist es dieses Teil des Menschen um dessentwillen ich arbeite?"

Attachment DSC00185b.jpeg