Glossary Autolink

Glossary Autolink

mart van der niet
Vastuste arv 7

Strange problem: when logged in as admin autolinking from a glossary to items in a quiz works. When logged in as a user I get a "TypeErro Y.JSON is empty or no object.

Help would be very much appreciated!

Keskmine hinnang: -
Vastuses mart van der niet

Re: Glossary Autolink

Joseph Rézeau
Core developers pilt Particularly helpful Moodlers pilt Plugin developers pilt Testers pilt Translators pilt

Which Moodle version: 1.9 or 2.0?

Vastuses Joseph Rézeau

mart van der niet

V2.0.2, build 14-3

Joseph Rézeau
Core developers pilt Particularly helpful Moodlers pilt Plugin developers pilt Testers pilt Translators pilt

I reported this bug as MDL-23813 on 14/Aug/2010 but it has not been fixed yet. Please vote for it.

Joseph

Vastuses Joseph Rézeau

mart van der niet

Yes, certainly, but how to vote? See the vote icon in the bugreport field, but it seems not to work (for me)

Mart

Frank Ralf
Hi Mart,

You have to register for a tracker account before you are able to vote (or do anything else in the tracker). It's a separate account from your moodle.org account.

hth
Frank
Vastuses Joseph Rézeau

Joseph Rézeau

To anyone interested in this topic, I just bumped the report I made a year ago, as the bug is not fixed yet.

If you are interested, please vote in the bug tracker...

Joseph

Vastuses Joseph Rézeau

Frank Uy

A proposed fix was just submitted to Moodle Tracker:

Edit the requires: array in the last line of "/filter/glossary/yui/autolinker/autolinker.js" to add 'json-parse'