Web Picasa: JSON string invalid

Web Picasa: JSON string invalid

by Edgar Cárdenas -
Number of replies: 0

Dear friends, I have a problem when wanting to add images from a Picasa Web account, which was working well, and then now I get the following error:

JSON string invalid

ERROR: Invalid JSON string

I tried the latest update for moodle and the error continues. I did a fresh install on another domain (a sub-domain, hosting it) and the connection works, do not give any error, but in the previous installation problem persists.

The test that I mentioned earlier I did on the same machine. I tried the Firefox browser (which normally use), Internet Explorer and Chrome, the problem is the same.
Thanks for responding.

The message coming out is as follows:

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in .../lib/googleapi.php on line 479

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: Unknown user. in .../lib/googleapi.php on line 479

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [simplexmlelement.--construct]: ^ in .../lib/googleapi.php on line 479
{"error":"Excepci\u00f3n - String could not be parsed as XML","stacktrace":"* line 479 of \/lib\/googleapi.php: Exception thrown\n* line 479 of \/lib\/googleapi.php: call to SimpleXMLElement->__construct()\n* line 440 of \/lib\/googleapi.php: call to google_picasa->get_albums()\n* line 87 of \/repository\/picasa\/lib.php: call to google_picasa->get_file_list()\n* line 140 of \/repository\/repository_ajax.php: call to repository_picasa->get_listing()\n","debuginfo":null,"reproductionlink":"http:\/\/www.miwebpage.com\/"}

Average of ratings: -