Fellow "moodlers" input

Fellow "moodlers" input

by Monique Gaudin -
Number of replies: 0

Howdy All

Working in the 5th largest school district in the United States, one would think that division heads would understand enough about technology integration to know that “moodle was not built in a day”.  I am on my 2nd year of a moodle integration “virtual resource campus” for our school.  In trying to explain to the powers that be that it is not productive to mandate 1 hour a day to moodle I am now revisiting the same argument I have been having for 4 months which is; that it is realistic to spend 16 hours straight, creating new course content, setting up a new course in moodle, or uploading video or interactive content.

It would be a huge help if any of my fellow moodlers out there could take a few moments and complete the survey in the link below.  I will be meeting again with the division head later this week so I figured presenting data on how many hours others “like me” spend “moodling” might be a more effective argument.  Data to support the hours needed and the disbursement of time for new integrations may help in setting a realistic schedule.

Thanks

Monique

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22BU5PSJ3B9/

Average of ratings: -