Inserting a questionaire into an Assignment

Inserting a questionaire into an Assignment

de către Kevin Brake-
Număr de răspunsuri: 2

Hello Everyone,

I am searching but can not find an answer to my question...

I want to use the Assignment Module to track a survey, the goal is that the instructor will be emailed when the survey is complete.

Then the instructor would review the content of the survey and provide feedback to the student.

It seems this would require some way to embed a standard quiz or questionaire into a assignment.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Kevin

Media aprecierilor: -
Ca răspuns la Kevin Brake

Re: Inserting a questionaire into an Assignment

de către Mary Cooch-
Fotografia lui Documentation writers Fotografia lui Moodle HQ Fotografia lui Particularly helpful Moodlers Fotografia lui Testers Fotografia lui Translators

Well not necessarily - do you mean the non-standard Questionnaire? You can set a questionnaire so that a certain person is emailed whenver a questionnaire is completed - so there is no need to embed it into an assignment. But for feedback you'd have to have something else, I agree, but this could maybe be an offline assignment type?

Media aprecierilor:Useful (1)
Ca răspuns la Mary Cooch

Re: Inserting a questionaire into an Assignment

de către Kevin Brake-

This might be a good option:

Answer Template

allows the teachers to present a template for students to fill in their answer, instead of a blank (empty) page. (it is a patch to version 1.9.x : http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-19299 )

Will tackle it on Monday.

Thank you Mary for your input.

Kevin