Campus Technology Webinar - some interesting questions

Re: Campus Technology Webinar - some interesting questions

by Михаил Осипов -
Number of replies: 0

I believe that a modern competence-based approach involves on the one hand the independence of the student, and on the other hand the need to control the passage of the course. Any vidio and audio formats files available on the internet does not involve the organization of the feedback with the student via the Internet in order to monitor

LMS Moodle allows you to do it, because the tasks and teacher forums are assessed and taken into account in our final assessment affects student. I prefer to use Moodle for student learning

I believe that a modern competence-based approach involves on the one hand the independence of the student, and on the other hand the need to control the passage of the course. Any vidio and audio formats files available on the internet does not involve the organization of the feedback with the student via the Internet in order to monitor

LMS Moodle allows you to do it, because the tasks and teacher forums are assessed and taken into account in our final assessment affects student. I prefer to use Moodle for student learning

I believe that a modern competence-based approach involves on the one hand the independence of the student, and on the other hand the need to control the passage of the course. Any vidio and audio formats files available on the internet does not involve the organization of the feedback with the student via the Internet in order to monitor knowledge and skills of student/