"Peer Assessment made Simple"

Re: "Peer Assessment made Simple"

ដោយ Patrick Schreck នៅ
ចំនួនតប៖ 0

michael

thank you for this brilliant extension. i use it extensively. i won't even consider moving to moodle 2.0 unless this peer assessment extension is available. hope to see a 2.0 version soon.

i use moodle for a variety of high school digital media and game programing courses.

i would also like to make some feature requests:

• option for students to resubmit (this would be to support iterative submissions, and for students to respond to formative assessment).
  • ability to disable requirement for students to perform reviews to see their feedback (in small enrollment classes, i do all the reviews. but students can't see my review because they have not done the 2 required reviews.)
  • ability to reorder criteria
  • ability to create labels in criteria list - to organize groups of criteria
  • 'select all checkboxes' button for teacher at top of criteria checklist

there is also an issue that needs to be addressed:

• when a student returns to complete peer reviews (usually because they were among the first to submit) their score is not automatically increased, the teacher must "set" the new score. this is a bit of a nuisance. what's more there is no message to the teacher to go and do this - so it is frequently neglected and the student does not get those marks unless they point it out to the teacher. the fix would for these to be automatically added to the grade.
មធ្យមភាគនៃរង្វាយតម្លៃ: -