Providing feedback documents to students without initial student upload

Re: Providing feedback documents to students without initial student upload

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I don't think they are that interested to be honest! (We don't use word docs as feedback but put the feedback in the actual grade box) And for those subjects that use exercise books there is always the possiblity students can look in each others' books. As for students seeing each others' work that they uploaded - they could well have seen it as they were doing it in a computer room - in a similar way to looking over each other's shoulders when writing in an exercise book. I don't consider this a particular concern. What might worry you more I suppose (and I'm not paranoid smile) is students working out the file names of worksheets/tests/ etc that have been uploaded by their teachers to the course files and that are not yet available. But then that is an argument for creating your resources directly on Moodle, as webpages/quizzes/assignments that are only available at certain times or that can be hidden with the eye until needed. Stay cool!cool