Unable to move blocks up or down! 2.0

Unable to move blocks up or down! 2.0

de Raul Rodriguez -
Número de respuestas: 7
Hey guys Iam having problems with moodle 2.0 for some reason Iam unable to move the blocks up or down. When I click on the arrows it does not move them. Any ideas of what the problem might be? The only way of changing their location has been by changing their individual "default weight".

As you can see from the following example I have lost the ability to move them around via the blocks interface..

Adjunto button.JPG
Promedio de valoraciones: -
En respuesta a Raul Rodriguez

Re: Unable to move blocks up or down! 2.0

de Mary Cooch -
Imagen de Documentation writers Imagen de Moodle HQ Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Testers Imagen de Translators
Hi there. This is right, as far as I understand.Moodle 2.0 is stil in development and you can't move the blocks around - I have a test Moodle 2.0 and I can't move mine either.
En respuesta a Mary Cooch

de Raul Rodriguez -

Sweet deal, Thanks Mary!

I had another quick question if you dont mind.. On the calendar is it possible to hide the events from a specific students? For example, whenever we set a quiz it clearly shows the dates on each of the students calendar, however, if we set the quiz for a conditional student, is there any way to hide the alert from the other students? I would like for that one specific student to be the only one to see it in his calendar, as of right now it shows on everyones calendar... Any help is appreciated. Thanks !

de Tim Hunt -
Imagen de Core developers Imagen de Documentation writers Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Peer reviewers Imagen de Plugin developers
If you grab the very latest 2.0, you should be able to move blocks around again. I just got it finished before the end of my last day of work at Moodle HQ.

(However, it was a rush, and I expect there are bugs which I will fix when I get back to the UK, but it did seem to be working when I left it.)
En respuesta a Tim Hunt

de Raul Rodriguez -
Thanks Tim!! Keep up the good work!cool
En respuesta a Raul Rodriguez

de Mary Cooch -
Imagen de Documentation writers Imagen de Moodle HQ Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Testers Imagen de Translators
oh cool thanks Tim sonrisa And welcome back to Blightysmile as they say!

de Glenys Hanson -
Blighty??? You must be older than you look in your photo, Mary!

Mind you, I've been away far more than a year myself.

And are there crumpets still for tea?

Glenys
En respuesta a Glenys Hanson

de Mary Cooch -
Oh I am "well old" as they say in Lancashire! And not even in Blighty myself but in France on summer holiday - Here are my two children as of last night (20 and 18)