Could not create titles. Project format database is not ready. Access admin notify.

Could not create titles. Project format database is not ready. Access admin notify.

by John Francis Lee -
Number of replies: 0
Hello,

(I carefully typed this message once. The system would not allow me to post it without logging in. I logged in. The system destroyed my posting. That is not very welcoming behavior. I will now try to recreate my original posting).

I am very interested in the 'Project' format. I downloaded the 20090220 version of it and tried to follow the instructions to install it.

I copied the

project_format/course/format/project

directory to

/home/jfl/www/crpao-school.org/moodle/course/format/project

And I copied

project_format/lang/en_utf8/help/format/project

to

/home/jfl/www/crpao-school.org/moodledata/lang/en_utf8_local/help/format/project

I was able to create a course, to specify the 'Project' format for it, and to assign Roles { Administrator, Course Creator, Teacher } to it. Then I clicked on the new course name in the path at the upper left and was met with the error above.

'Could not create titles. Project format database is not ready. Access admin notify.'

(I just noticed that 'Access' is spelled incorrectly in the error message)

I guess that I have miss-installed the Project format. Can anyone help me straighten this out. please?

Thanks very much.

(By the way... this site just pulled the same stupid 'guest login routine' again, wiping out my message. Knowing now that I ama at a user hostile site I copied it. Thsi site is entirely too quick to automatically log me out!
Average of ratings: -