Course Templates

Course Templates

by Joshua Westerway -
Number of replies: 0

I don’t know if this is the right forum for the questions (was tossing up between here, course formats or the developer forum?).

I’m looking for an answer to MDL-1419" href="http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-1419" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer noopener">MDL-1419 where new courses are taken from a template course setup on the site. I would like to find out where this tracker is up to?

What I have is a school where we will have approx 1200 student users and 90 teacher users, each subject is getting a course (year 7 Science, year 7 English etc..) then within these courses I would like to setup separate groups within the course for the 8 different classes of that subject (in the course year 7 Science there would be all 8 classes as groups - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, white) with the students and the appropriate teacher placed in the groups and roles within the course - still using internal enrolment key as the enrolment plug-in does not put students into groups only into courses as far as I can see.

The template system for new courses would be ideal, or is there another option for what I want to do? Moodle v1.9.3+ (build 20081022)

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -