ASCIIMath editing in quizzes?

Re: ASCIIMath editing in quizzes?

by Marc Grober -
Number of replies: 0
You are most welcome, Chick! Credit for coding all goes to Mauno the Dynamo (who has been working with Peter and David's code to make things moodlishishish.)

BTW, please remember that your common directory (ASD's for example) is open. Technically this means that anyone can use your implementation of the scripts. As with the case with java sketchpad (which I have often installed outside Moodle, but could be installed in /lib/editor/common/jsp, though as was argued some time ago such libraries might have beeter been placed in /lib/common as they are not limited in scope to editors), which is most easily referenced from outside moodledata, this issue should at some point be expressly addressed

Also, no matter what happens with the themes structure, the wrk around using meta.hph can usually be implemented in whatever theme you chose to use. There are a number of themes based options that Mauno has shared over the past 6 months, and as long as asciimathjs is the last js parsed I have seen no issues......

Frankly, I thought it intriguing that staff at ASD hired to implement their Moodle who are located just a few hundred yards from me never contacted me about dragmath, asciimathml or wwmqt themselves...... I guess that just demonstrates that the shortest path between two points never has been a straight line........... In any event I will be sure to let folks know that asciimathml is up as of today.