Job offered: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Bentonville AR, United States
That's no moon it's a Moodle implementation!!!! Want to work on something huge that makes a difference in literally a million peoples lives? This position will be responsible for the overall architecture and integration with multiple learning systems in a major enterprise. We need someone who can technically lead a few teams all focused on Moodle and make the technical decisions for the future.
This role will be someone with strong PHP experience and can customize out of the box Moodle to our needs but keeping the core stable so future upgrades are simplified as new releases come out.
- Mentoring team members
- Work in a DevOps model with CI/CD experience
- Interacting with git repositories
- Setting up and running a development environment
- Monitoring work queue in a Jira ticket system
- Communicating with leadership on status
- Be the subject matter expert for Moodle LMS
- Desirable: Experience across an entire learning platform including: LMS, LXP, LRS, LIS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure space Minimum Qualifications.
While we are an enterprise size, we operate with a start up mentality. We move quickly with almost constant delivery for our users.
Entry added by Dustin White
- Monday, October 28, 2019, 7:36 AM
Last updated - Monday, October 28, 2019, 7:36 AM