Save the Children UK is looking for a full-time, London-based LMS Support Specialist to join its Humanitarian Leadership Academy.
This is a central role in the Academy's platforms team that will support in all aspects of maintaining, troubleshooting and improving Kaya - our global learning platform. You will learn the platform inside out, and work with a number of internal and external stakeholders to ensure Kaya provides
high-quality, relevant, accessible and engaging learning opportunities for the sector, to help fulfil our charitable mission.
In particular, the LMS Support Specialist will:
- Upload new content to the platform, and ensure the consistency and quality of existing content in the course catalogue.
- Support both Academy staff/consultants and end-users by providing swift resolution to technical issues, queries and administrative requests.
- Work closely with and provide support to the Platform Manager as required, particularly with the testing of new developments and the delivery of projects, to ensure Kaya remains a robust, innovative and ultimately sector-leading learning platform.
Salary: £27,000 - 30,000
- Experience in administration of a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Familiarity with a range of online/blended learning methodologies, standards and formats that can be set up, managed and maintained using an LMS.
- High level of digital literacy and ability to quickly adopt new technological tools and approaches.
- Familiarity with Moodle or Totara Learn.
- Experience in an LMS training/support environment, developing materials and delivering training/support to admins and end-users.
- Familiarity with learning authoring tools, eg. Adapt, Articulate 360, Gomo.
- Familiarity with creative software, eg. Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
How to apply
Closing date: 14 July
Download the full job description: https://jobs.savethechildren.org.uk/vacancy/lms-support-specialist-4624/4650/description/ajaxaction/downloadfile/?id=482227&pagestamp=7f604dea-d039-4083-ab8d-8947d3a2a834
Apply directly on the Save the Children UK website: https://jobs.savethechildren.org.uk/vacancy/lms-support-specialist-4624/4650/description/
Entry added by Cem Gurkan
- Monday, June 17, 2019, 10:49 PM
Last updated - Monday, June 17, 2019, 10:53 PM