Flint Learning Solutions has been developing custom eLearning solutions for public and private sector companies for more than 12 years. We have a position open for a Senior PHP Moodle developer. Your role would be to support current Moodle deployments and build custom extensions to the LMS platform.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience consulting with internal work groups, conceptualizing, and developing a creative solution. The candidate must have an excellent work ethic demonstrated by: a strong desire to learn, a commitment to quality, a take-charge attitude, flexibility to adapt to a wide range of business environments, versatility to adapt their communication style to a wide range of personalities, determination, ability to commit to and follow through on deliverables, the ability to stand up for their own ideas while taking direction from others, a positive, optimistic outlook, and the ability to contribute to a fast-paced, non-political working environment.
- You have four years or more of Moodle development experience.
- You hold a university degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Knowledge of MySQL and SQL.
- You are innovative and open to new ideas.
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- You have good communication skills including the ability to read/write in English.
- Knowledge of French would be an asset.
- You have the ability to resolve complex problems
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry added by Paul Froc
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 9:31 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 9:33 PM