Global Mining & Construction Industry | Leading Organisation | Immediate Start
Sharepoint and Moodle experience Essential
Inner City Location
Excellent Team Environment
Our client is a high-technology Engineering group, with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected niches. Operations comprise the Mining, Machining Solutions, Materials Technology, Construction and the Venture business areas. They are now recruiting for an experienced Systems and Process Administrator to start in their Milton office.
The purpose of this role is to administer competence development systems such as; intranet, knowledge bank and learning portals. Support the market areas and product areas with the management of development, co-ordination and implementation of documentation and training processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and implement competence development systems and processes within OH&S, Environmental & Quality policies, procedures and objectives at all times.
• Develop and co-ordinate the Mining Knowledge bank (SharePoint); inclusive of processes, document standards, and user training and implementation actions.
• Continually improve and program the Learning Portal to meet new requirements as they arise.
• Ensures training databases are updated, current and accurate at all times to support ongoing training, including the competence development intranet (Lotus Notes).
• Serves as a key contact for training materials, training sessions and other resources.
• Other routine and ad hoc analysis and reporting.
• Responsible to keep all internal customers, partners and stakeholders abreast of progress and interim updates.
• Develops, implements and maintains training evaluation strategies, practices and tools to measure and report on the effectiveness of training solutions.
• Applies project management principles, processes, and tools to ensure on-time, on-target and development and delivery of training programs and projects.
• Assist with the global competence development communication plan and implementation process.
• Assist the competence development manager with day to day administration functions.
• High level of computer literacy with programming skills for SharePoint (Essential), Intranet (Lotus Notes) and Moodle (Desired but not essential).
• Microsoft literacy is essential (incl. knowledge of different file formats and conversions).
• Knowledge of training process is important (e.g. Enrolment, attendance, assessment, evaluation etc.)
• Ability to work as part of an integrated broad team.
• Must be flexible, self motivated and demonstrate initiative.
• Must be available for travel occasionally.
• Highly developed time management and organisational skills.
• Superior standard of interpersonal, communication and skills which will contribute to positive teamwork.
• IT Systems and related program/seminar attendance will be highly regarded.
• Experience within a training department is highly regarded.
• At least two years’ experience with either, SharePoint, Moodle or Intranet (Lotus Notes) programming skills will be required.
If you are looking to progress your career in a fresh new environment, or if you think this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for apply with Chandler Macleod today, please contact Christine Frisina on 07 3003 7798.