Job offered: Moodle Admin
- Job Role Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
- Objective Administer all LMS operations
- Reports to GCA Business Manager
- Supervises Nil
- Location Dubai
- Type Part-time
- Length 6 months
- Commencement Jan 2012
- Develop, maintain and update courses in GAClearn as per course design.
- Conduct routine course overview reports
- Provide technical assistance and support to facilitators and participants as required
- Administer GAClearn platform - course and participant management
- Ensure Moodle updates applied and research new Moodle capabilities
- Develop GAClearn training activities for Moodle 2.X platform
- Other duties as described
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree (Information Technology)
- Experience Representational and advocacy experience in a multi-cultural, international business environment.
- Computer Knowledge Skilled in general Information and Communication Technology, Moodle CMS, Joomla CMS (On Job Training)
- Communication Skills Excellent representational, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills Proficient written and spoken English
Please email CV, portfolio sample, recommendations with Subject line "LMS Admin Role 2012 - application"
Entry added by Waleed Jameel
- Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 1:48 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 1:53 PM