Job offered: Moodle Administrator
Location: Chicago, Denver, Telecommute
An early stage (with funding) Chicago & Colorado Springs eLearning company is looking for Moodle administrator for a part time contract to full time hire opportunity. This resource will be the initial hire for the Company’s LMS administration and support team.
- Provides or coordinates systems technical service support and programming to users and staff by modifying existing programming logic
- Debugs modified Moodle and Moodle related programs; codes necessary instructions
- Assists users to resolve problems; modifying existing program logic using detailed specifications under mentorship of the E-learning team lead.
- Codes necessary instructions using established LMS standards and principles
- tests and debugs modified Moodle programs
- documents findings for review by E-Learning team lead
- coordinates implements and maintains multiple Moodle installations.
- Creates, updates and maintains components and themes on Moodle while ensuring standard web development practices and the LMS design guidelines are respected
- Provides technical administrative support to users of the E-learning system during regular working hours; troubleshooting system issues and maintaining quality assurance.
- Keeps technical support systems, including the Moodle user database(s), up to date and accurate
- Assists in the development and delivery of orientation and training material
- Experience with Crystal Reports or other enterprise wide reporting software preferend
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. Thank you to all applicants, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH MOODLE, AND AS A SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- EXPERIENCE IN WEB DESIGN
- WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF WEB DEVELOPMENT
- APPLICATIONS EXPERIENCE WITH REMOTE HOSTING PLATFOMS, WINDOWS XP/VISTA AND MACINTOSH OSX
Entry added by Roger Shindell
- Monday, March 8, 2010, 12:59 AM
Last updated - Monday, March 8, 2010, 1:05 AM