We’re Titus – an award-winning Premium Moodle Partner providing innovative e-learning services to workplace learning, education providers and training companies around the world.
Right now, we’re looking for someone with a background in account management and customer liaison to join us in the role of Customer Success Manager – starting as soon as possible.
If you come on board, you’ll be working with a diverse range of clients, from startups to household names such as Network Rail, Wasabi, the City of London Police, the Royal College of Surgeons and the National Physical Laboratory, managing their relationship with Titus from initial consultation, through delivery, testing, sign-off and ongoing support.
You’ll ensure SLAs and KPIs are achieved at all times whilst delivering the best experience possible to the customer. You will be an advocate of continuous improvement, drive positive customer satisfaction and identify annuity revenue opportunities within your customer accounts.
What we need from you:
- Demonstrable account management experience
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to relate to and work with a wide range of people (internally and externally)
- The ability to multitask and prioritise time-dependent responsibilities
- A confident, professional and outgoing manner
- A customer-centric approach to problem solving
Also ideal (but not deal breakers):
- Moodle / LMS experience.
- Experience of implementing a Net Promoter Score (NPS) system
- Experience of ITIL and operational process for Incident, Problem and Change
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly and dynamic working environment in a rapidly expanding technology company, working with a global client base
- Dedicated company time and funding for self-improvement, learning, and innovation
- Located in fabulous office space in Saltaire, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Flexibility around working hours and location
- Regular socials and staff activities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply with a CV to email@example.com – or get in touch if you have questions about the role.
Deadline for applications – 7 October 2020.
Start date – ASAP.
The Titus company values underpin our work with our clients, the development of our staff, and our investment in innovation:
Quality: we do our best every time.
Growth: we develop as individuals, and as a team.
Responsibility: we always take ownership.
Flexibility: we do what needs to be done.
Trust: we communicate openly.
We bring this experience and attitude to bear in enabling success within our client organisations, creating solutions which allow our clients to nurture talent, improve communication, share knowledge and understand outcomes, increasing their value and competitive advantage.
We care about making Titus a fun, inclusive and interesting place to work, and actively support our team members in their personal and professional development. And we run exceptional team socials and events too.