- Experienced Moodle developer required
- Titus Learning – the most recent addition to the Moodle Partner network
- Flexible location – remote or office based (Saltaire, West Yorkshire, UK)
- Excellent benefits scheme for UK based staff (Perkbox, health care scheme, regular social events, etc.)
ABOUT TITUS LEARNING
We are a rapidly expanding provider of eLearning solutions, proud to be working with some of the most prestigious names in international education. Having recently become a Certified Moodle Partner for both the UK and Hong Kong this is an exciting time of growth and development and we are looking to add an experienced and talented Moodle developer to our existing team.
As a young, successful and charismatic company we are seeking a candidate that will become a key member of the team for years to come. Working with a range of customers including schools and companies in the UK, and 13 other countries internationally, there is true diversity to the exciting projects we undertake. We have an immediate need to add to our development resource, providing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our company during this phase of fast paced growth.
We are looking for a talented Moodle Developer with at least 2 years experience that can hit the ground running. We are looking to add Developers to our team in Saltaire (UK) or alternatively remote workers – we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates in East and Southeast Asia.
You will be experienced in the use of PHP / MySQL / REST APIs and will be responsible for improving our core product as well as working with colleagues on an increasing number of customer projects.
Working closely with the Company Directors, this is a varied role where the successful applicant will provide valuable insight and influence key product design decisions. You must be dynamic, have excellent communication skills and thrive as part of an energetic team. You will be given the freedom to test and implement new ideas so ideally you will be forward thinking and embrace brave solution design.
- Minimum of 2 years Moodle / PHP experience (at least PHP version 5, OOP)
- Experience with MySQL or equivalent (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience with REST-based APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English
- Laravel framework experience
- HTML5 and CSS
- Portfolio of previous development projects
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks.
The successful candidate will start asap.
We encourage all applicants to visit our website to learn more about Titus Learning: www.tituslearning.com
If you’d like to apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or contact us on +44 (0) 1133 200346
Entry added by Mike Bennett
- Saturday, 21 October 2017, 2:45 PM
Last updated - Thursday, 26 October 2017, 5:05 PM