Who are we?
We are an online health-based college, our students come from all corners of the globe. We enrol students Mon-Frid and provide a service-orientated and personalised learning experience.
We operate in a calm, but highly efficient manner, placing our students and learning quality as our priority.
Our staff are well-trained on Moodle and able to manage users, create/import, run, update, and service courses on the system. We are looking for a consultant (not a company) who can oversea our move to our own hosted LMS Moodle platform.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a remote LMS Moodle Expert (able to work in our time zone) to help us move from a hosted Moodle service to our own server hosted Moodle platform. We have partially begun the process through a remote consultant who is difficult to connect with given his location. We now have an eCommerce system that is integrated with the new Moodle platform and just need to take it the next steps so we can make the move. Ideally, we’d like to launch the new platform by September this year.
What you would do:
- Import from the existing Moodle (V3.0) platform including courses, content and records to the new platform (V3.7) (which is setup already)
- Test systems before going live
- Maintain the server, Moodle, Woo-Commerce enrolment using WordPress and Edwiser, and other integrations integral to the eLearning system.
- Ensure the new system is fully functioning with all elements in place (plugins, settings, notifications etc)
- Ensure Google and other systems including affiliate systems are linked and working appropriately.
- Provide ongoing consulting support for issues arising with students or the system, as required and to maintain the currency of the system with updates, plugins and additions.
Requirements of the role
- 3+ years working with Moodle in development, support, training or consulting capacity
- Able to problem-solve and resolve challenges in a timely and calm manner
- Great communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively resolve customer issues
- Good attention to detail and follow through
Why work with us?
- We are a friendly, supportive but also very focused team
- We are relaxed and informal and free of stuffy corporate’ism
- We are an honest and ethical company dedicated to both Well Beings and a Well Planet – we are looking for a person to support our students and graduates to explore their higher purpose
How to Apply
Email our office on email@example.com with your proposal, background, evidence of past work, testimonials and we will be in touch.
No agencies, or non-compliant solicitations please, this is for an experienced consultant.
Entry added by Cadence Learn
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 3:00 PM
Last updated - Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 3:02 PM