Job offered: Temp - Moodle Course Editor Needed
OpenSketch, a business unit of nThrive, is looking for someone to help with building courses and answering tickets. This is a temp position that could lead to a permanent one and is entry level (no firms or PHP programmers wanted here). We will train on our process but requirements are:
- Strong communication skills in English,
- Be available for 20-40 hours per week to work with staff and communicate via Skype (voice and screenshare) to complete tasks as per the direct of the managers on the team.
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently, and self-motivated.
- Great customer service skills and ability to communicate via email
- Ability to deal with files and file structures in an organized way.
- Familiarity with creating and editing Moodle courses.
- An active interest in learning and developing their skills.
Learn more about our business here: http://open-sketch.com
Please send Resume/CV to email@example.com
Entry added by Michael Hanley
- Friday, September 9, 2016, 1:44 AM
Last updated - Friday, September 9, 2016, 1:44 AM