Full-Time Remote, Work from home.
- At least 1 year in PHP development is required.
- At least 6 months in Moodle development is required.
Salary: $400/month to $ 1000/month
Time: 2 pm to 11 pm Indian Standard Time
We are looking for a hybrid. In this role, you should be able to interact with product team, understand requirements, and write functional code. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software products.
- Designing and building enterprise-level learning and recruiting management systems based on PHP & Moodle
- Perform design, configure, customize and implement responsive and effective LMS and recruiting systems
- Implement multi-tenancy scalable Moodle architecture
- Integrate with plugins when required, write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes
- Planning and implementing API integrations with third parties when required
- Analyze business processes, and user requirements to establish Moodle
- Support Moodle/PHP implementations and resolve any technical issues
- * 1+ Years in PHP
- Preferred experience with Moodle API and plugin development
- Thorough understanding of various Moodle modules and experience in Customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes - Preferred but not required.
- Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in responsive design and development
Get on the ground floor of a very exciting, impactful startup. We’re looking for a PHP/Moodle Developer to create e-learning and recruiting platform.
We’re a US-based team out of Stanford University trying to solve the biggest social problem of our time: non-college-educated workers do not have access to middle-class jobs. Through our virtual simulator, we train & place blue-collar workers into high-demand skilled trade jobs in construction, telecom, and energy. We’ve trained 25,000 workers so far, and we’re working with some of the largest companies in the world. Check out some of our existing simulators and learn more about our new vision.
Entry added by Clinton Fernandes
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 6:09 AM
Last updated - Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 6:10 AM