We are the global non-profit leader that provides online training to millions of disadvantages students.
We are looking for an experienced Moodle expert to guide the design, development and maintenance of our Moodle Learning Management S ystem and provide a high level of technical expertise within the overall Moodle service.
The job responsibilities include building an in-depth knowledge of the working of the Moodle system, so as to be able to integrate into the Moodle LMS various Moodle modules for administration of groups of students , allocation of course IDs to users, ecommerce, customized reporting, and mentoring
You should be very interested in our mission of bridging the digital and academic divides, and be able to understand client (schools, colleges etc.) expectation by performing needs analysis and design a robust LMS based Moodle to meet the needs of our customers. You should be very dynamic. You must have good analytical, communication and teamwork skills.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND SKILLS: :
- A good knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- A thorough understanding of various Moodle modules and the integration of the modules into the LMS
- A strong background in PHP programming
- Proficiency in web authoring and understanding of database driven websites
- Experience in working with Moodle at a technical level
- E xperience in customizing Moodle and developing custom themes for Moodle.
- Experience in installing, integrating, and maintaining e-commerce software/module
- An \ clear understanding of open source technologies and the systems concept
LOCATION: The Candidate should be able to work remotely or from our office at Alexandria VA. We will arrange for USA visa and work permit for those willing to move to USA to work from our office. This is a unique opportunity.
COMPENSATION: Compensation commensurate with qualifications. Selected candidates will also receive 10 scholarships (for friends and family) worth US $25,000 giving 24x7 unlimited access to 3,000 high quality online IT, management, business, math. SAT, ACT courses and 24x7 live instant online mentoring.
APPLICATION: Email you resume to Reema Jain at email@example.com.
Also include a one page statement emphasizing how your education, attitude, experience and accomplishments demonstrate that you are the best candidate for this position and the earliest date you could begin work. Please indicate clearly your compensation requirements.
Entry added by Reema Jain
- Thursday, November 13, 2008, 11:59 PM
Last updated - Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 9:55 PM