An expert in Moodle including the ability to upgrade, stabilize, monitor and development the platform in accordance with user/business needs is required by a SE based University.
The role requires the successful candidate to take ownership for a portfolio of applications and to lead a support/development team. A core platform is Moodle.
- Managing a portfolio of applications that are key to Learning, Research and Teaching
- Define and execute the strategy for application/product development
- Providing a service delivery function
- Leading a team of developers and support analysts
- Acting in the capacity of technical authority, particularly with the core Moodle platform
- Plan, execute and deliver multiple full lifecycle projects.
- Extensive stakeholder management and liaison
- Driving change and innovation
Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment
business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their
eligibility to work in the UK on request.
Entry added by Darron Chapman
- Monday, 18 September 2017, 11:57 PM
Last updated - Monday, 18 September 2017, 11:57 PM