EU support

EU support

by Bente Olsen -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
You might be interested in this:

EUROPA - Education and Training - What is Grundtvig
"Through Grundtvig, the European Commission provides funding to promote exchanges of experiences and the development of a European dimension in all sectors of adult education."
http://ec.europa.eu/education/programmes/socrates/grundtvig/index_en.html

EUROPA - Education and Training - Learning Partnerships (Grundtvig 2)
"Learning Partnerships ("LPs") are small-scale cooperation projects involving adult education institutions from at least three European countries. The emphasis is on the process of establishing exchanges between the partners on specific themes and on the active participation of adult learners in the projects."
http://ec.europa.eu/education/programmes/socrates/grundtvig/grund2_en.html
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bente Olsen

Re: EU support

by Darren Cooper -

Very interesting, thanks for the link. I will pass this on to a few schools in Germany. Are there many institutes in Denmark that might be interested?

Anyone else ?

I'm happy to help establish contacts to and/or from Germany where I can.

Maybe we could establish a list of intrested parties and see if any learn partnerships could emerge from it. Does anyone have experience with this programme?

Darren

In reply to Darren Cooper

Ang: Re: EU support

by Bente Olsen -
Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Actually I must admit I hardly know anything about it, one of my colleges just told us about it at our school. I just posted the links immediately, she was taking about deadline here in September for applications for partilcipating in seminars before establishing partnerships with deadline in March.

It seems to me that it is easier for interested people to get support than it is for EU to get the information out to the intended recipients. Right now I wonder if it would be possible through Grundtvig 4 to get support to partnerships about open standards in the education area - all though I wont be in myself while I'm quite busy implementing Moodle at the moment smile

I don't know if there is many interested from Denmark, but I know that until now there is no schools of my type  "sprogcentre" (language schools for teaching foreigners danish), but there is 2 participating institutions i Roskilde where I am located. Interested people can be found on the EU Grundtvig website.

Before our migration to Moodle we (Roskilde Sprogcenter) participated another EU supported project about online language learning.
In reply to Bente Olsen

Re: Ang: Re: EU support

by Darren Cooper -
>Right now I wonder if it would be possible through Grundtvig 4 to get support >to partnerships about open standards in the education area - all though I wont >be in myself while I'm quite busy implementing Moodle at the moment smile

Yes I thought about something very similar, and I happen to know another school also implementing Moodle, on a small scale. Maybe this itself is experience enough. I've passed it on and am anxious to see what they say.
I think that the  OU OpenLearn project may help to change the European approach to open standards in the education area.
Darren