iVocalize Whiteboard Vs System Memory Resources

iVocalize Whiteboard Vs System Memory Resources

by Manish Verma -
Number of replies: 4
Hello,

I am using iVocalize for synchronous learning and use its whiteboard extensively for education purpose using pen tablet to write.

In just a few minutes, the system starts showing memory (system resources) problems.  I am using 512 MB RAM and it appears that for this problem the problem is not RAM.  I have seen this issue with both Windows 98 and Windows XP and it shows more severely in XP.

It will be nice to know the solution(s) for the same if anyone has.  Even some clue(s) will be helpful.

Manish Verma.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Manish Verma

Re: iVocalize Whiteboard Vs System Memory Resources

by Marcelo Rezende -

Hi Manish

It seems to me that you have a Soft  bug, you should contact the Software team to fix it.( it is not freeing the memory as it works )

Marcelo

In reply to Marcelo Rezende

by Manish Verma -
Hello,

Thanks for the reply.  The iVocalize software team must be knowing about it as I have pointed it out to the support.  They must be working on it still I guess.

Is it possible if I could do something at my end like for example using a graphics card or anything else (increasing RAM has no effect)?

Manish.
In reply to Manish Verma

by Marcelo Rezende -

Hi

Let's make a test: in Windows Xp open Windows Task Manager ( Ctrl+Shift+Esc) and In Processes find iVocalise Whiteboard process , start working normally and tell me what happen with CPU and Mem Usage

If possible give me a table with these dates (Cross Time ,like below )

CPU               Mem Usage

1 minute         |______|        |__________| 

2 minute         |______|        |__________| 

And so on…..

Marcelo

In reply to Marcelo Rezende

by Manish Verma -
Hello,

Time (min)
CPU
Mem Usage (MB)

After that whatever I wrote on the board was invisible and I had to close the program.  The KB figures for Mem Usage have been converted to MB.

Manish.