Electronic Portfolios

Re: Electronic Portfolios: Exporting

by Art Lader -
Number of replies: 2
Is there the possibility that a student's portfolio could be exported as, say, a PDF file or a collection of PDF files? Or that the back-up module could somehow be used to generate a zipped file that would contain the student's work in a bowsable form?

Best regards,
Art Lader
Aiken High School
In reply to Art Lader

Re: Electronic Portfolios: Exporting

by Paula de Waal -

I have been following the discussion about portfolios and i think the moodle module closer to other portfolios applications is the glossary module. With some cosmetic changes it would be a great portfolio tool! You can work at the level of categories, organize works by authors, comment the uploaded files, grade them and have them be graded by peers. The only missing feature, which is "wanted" by many teachers is the possibility to have the standing by flag (unpublished work) held by the author instead of the teacher

Paula de waal

In reply to Paula de Waal

Exploring Eportfolios

by Augie Ralla -
Hello,

Your comments on eportfolios has caught my attention. Has there been any more advancement from moodle on for portfolio development?

I'm a project manager for a school that is launching e-portfolios in moodle. I'm interested in any further discussion on he newly updated tools that moodle 1.9 and 2.0 have in the near future.