SCORM without login

SCORM without login

by Rhonda Goetz -
Number of replies: 2

I have a course set up for no authentication.  Unfortunately my scorm 1.2 will not come up unless I am logged in as admin.  Is there any hack or way to adjust this so it will come up. 

I need this ASAP, so I am willing to pay for that or donate more to Moodle, or something.

Thanks, Rhonda

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rhonda Goetz

Re: SCORM without login

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Rhonda,

I've no experience of Moodle with no authentication (due to the possible security issues), however if you just want to display Scorm packages without requiring any tracking then you may wish to consider using the Object module.
In reply to Rhonda Goetz

Re: SCORM without login

by Andrew Hu -
What are you actually trying to achieve using "No Authentication", is it just the ability to self enrol or do you need the "Guest User" to see the SCORM.

Any registered user not just admin should be able to use your SCORM.

Variant on Helen's suggestion. : If you just want to play the scorm use link to web page instead of scorm and it will play but with no tracking, you can even send it parameters from moodle if you like.

Otherwise create a specific user for demonstrations other than Guest and enroll them in your course with the SCORM.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)