More help needed with Moodle 2.2 QA testing

More help needed with Moodle 2.2 QA testing

by Helen Foster -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks to everyone, as listed in Testing credits, who has been helping with our Moodle 2.2 QA testing. We're now up to 75% QA tests passed. approve

There are still currently over 40 tests awaiting testing though. Please help if you can, as our planned Moodle 2.2 release date is just 7 days away, and we're aiming for a 100% pass rate of QA tests by then!

Useful links:

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Moodle 2.2 QA cycle 100% pass rate!

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped with QA testing, as listed in the Testing credits. approve I'm pleased to announce that the Moodle 2.2 QA cycle has a 100% pass rate, thus Moodle 2.2 is ready for release!

In reply to Helen Foster

by Kingsley Udeh -

Hello Helen,

I sent a private email request to you recently that I would like to volunteer in QA testing but hasn't got your reply. I was wonderig  if you recived my email.

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Thank you and regards,

Kingsley.

In reply to Kingsley Udeh

by Tim Barker -

Hi there Kingsley, I am currently looking for volunteers to test new features in 2.3. So your offer of help is accepted.

Regards.

Tim Barker

Test Manager

MoodleHQ