Cannot back up a course - error/activity_task_coursemodule_not_found

Cannot back up a course - error/activity_task_coursemodule_not_found

by Hartmut Scherer -
Number of replies: 2

Hi all,

I imported a course from Moodle 1.9.9 to Moodle 2.0.2 with ConversionThingy. There was no problem. Then I changed and added activities. When I try to back up this course, I get the error message below. Can somebody help me or give me some advice?

With kind regards,

Hartmut

error/activity_task_coursemodule_not_found

More information about this error

Stack trace:

line 104 of /backup/util/factories/backup_factory.class.php: backup_task_exception thrown
line 121 of /backup/moodle2/backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to backup_factory::get_backup_activity_task()
line 145 of /backup/moodle2/backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_activity_plan()
line 166 of /backup/moodle2/backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_section_plan()
line 90 of /backup/moodle2/backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_course_plan()
line 163 of /backup/util/factories/backup_factory.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_plan()
line 61 of /backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php: call to backup_factory::build_plan()
line 333 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->build()
line 126 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_controller->load_plan()
line 82 of /backup/backup.php: call to backup_controller->__construct()

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hartmut Scherer

Re: Cannot back up a course - error/activity_task_coursemodule_not_found

by Hartmut Scherer -

UPDATE:

After I deleted ForumNG (alpha version for Moodle 2), I was able to back up the course. No error messages occurred.

In reply to Hartmut Scherer

Re: Cannot back up a course - error/activity_task_coursemodule_not_found

by Yvonne Hamilton -

Hi Hartmut,

we have the same problem with some of our courses after upgrading our whole system to Moodle 2. What do you mean...  I deleted ForumNG (alpha version for Moodle 2)....was it a particular type of forum?